Although we think BIG, at Creative Recovery we do everything on a shoe-string.
We are a small grass-root charity that has felt the pinch of austerity. We have no salaried workers or permanent spaces and have struggled over the last few years to keep the doors open.
In terms of value for money, here’s what we deliver:
– For every £1 invested we can evidence a social return of £7
– As well as events, commissions and short-term projects Creative Recovery provides therapeutic provision over 4 days a week, for the people of Barnsley.
– A growing community of people that support each other. This is sustainable and massively reduces pressure on health services
– People not only feel better, but move on to education and employment.
– People say that ” Creative Recovery not only improves lives, it saves lives.”
We accept cheques, payable to ‘Creative Recovery’ that can be sent to Creative Recovery, First Floor, Temperance House, Pitt Street, Barnsley, S70 1AL.
You can also donate using Paypal to wearecreativerecovery@gmail.
Huge thanks for your support!